- This vinyl Set contains this full Radio Broadcast from 1987, and features a set that includes such Dead classics as Sugar Magnolia, Uncle Johns Band and Terrapin Station, alongside tracks from the bands then just released In The Dark album, like Hell In A Bucket and When Push Comes To Shove
- The 14 track NYE set is complimented by no fewer than 9 bonus cuts from TV appearances on shows broadcast in the 1970s, 1980s and early 1990s
- All captured in perfect stereo sound and featuring deluxe packaging
- This vinyl collection will prove a real delight for the Deadhead in all of us
- If theres one annual event that fans of The Grateful Dead miss most since the demise of the band, its the New Years Eve celebrations the group would hold every year at the Oakland Coliseum.
- The last of these was held in 1991, but generally the finest NYE gig is considered to be their splendid 1987 show, one that was also networked on Television and Radio for the entire country to enjoy.
1. Bertha 2. Little Red Rooster 3. When Push Comes To Shove
4. Bird Song 5. The Music Never Stopped 6. Hell In A Bucket
7. Uncle John’s Band 8. Lady With A Fan 9. Terrapin Station
10. The Other One 11. Wharf Rat 12. Throwing Stones
13. Not Fade Away 14. Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door 15. Casey Jones 16. I Need A Miracle 17. Good Lovin’
18. Alabama Gateway 19. Saint Of Circumstance 20. Monkey And The Engineer 21. When I Paint My Masterpiece 22. I Second That Emotion 23. The Winners