- Limited & Numbered 5000 only Worldwide!!!
- “This is Clark at the height of his poetic powers, wading deep into the psyche of desire, enlightenment and redemption.” – UNCUT
- “Shows Clark in full command of his awesome gifts. It succeeds on many more levels than the more heralded No Other. Essential.” – All Music Guide
The album was produced by Thomas Jefferson Kaye, producer of Clark’s masterpiece, No Other, and features an all–star cast of musical co-conspirators: singer Emmylou Harris, banjo-virtuoso Douglas Dillard (The Byrds, Dillard & Clark), Country violin legend Byron Berline, guitarist Jeff “Skunk” Baxter (Doobie Brothers, Steely Dan, Joni Mitchell), and pedal-steel ace Al Perkins (Flying Burrito Brothers, Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones). Gene Clark served as The Byrds chief songwriter in the mid-sixties, penning some of their most essential songs, including “Feel a Whole Lot Better,” “Eight Miles High” and “You Showed Me.” Clark’s inimitable songwriting and singing continue to inspire and influenced countless artists. Among them: Robert Plant and Alison Krauss (who recorded TWO of his compositions on their 2010 Grammy® winning Album Of The Year, Raising Sand ), Bob Dylan, Fairport Convention, REM, Tom Petty, Yo La Tengo, the Flamin’ Groovies, Teenage Fanclub, and Wilco.
CD packaged in deluxe Hardbound Eco-Book with deluxe 24-page full-color booklet.
- CD & LP Bonus Cuts on exclusive High Moon Records Download card.
- Liner notes by John Einarson, author of the acclaimed Gene Clark biography, Mr. Tambourine Man.
- Never-before-seen Two Sides To Every Story album session photos by Rock & Roll Hall of Fame photographer Ed Caraeff.