- 4 CD set
- 42 Remastered tracks.
- Over 4½ hours of music
- BBC tracks sourced from the archives
- Bonus material with previously unreleased and very rare recordings
- Authoritative liner notes by Pete Brown
CD 1 Graham Bond Quartet with Bobby Breen.BBC Jazz Club, 25th April, 1963.
1. Bluesology2. I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town3. Hello Little Girl4. Spanish Blues5. Wade In The Water6. Hallelujah I Love Her So7. Every Day I Have The Blues Graham Bond: vocals and Hammond organ.John McLaughlin: guitar. Jack Bruce: double bass.Ginger Baker: drums. Bobby Breen: vocals.George Melly: announcer.Duffy Power with the Graham Bond Quartet. 19638. I Saw Her Standing There9. I Got A Woman10. Summertime11. Hallelujah I Love Her So Graham Bond: Hammond organ. John McLaughlin: guitar. Jack Bruce: bass.Ginger Baker: drums.Duffy Power: vocals.Don Rendell Quintet with guest Dick Heckstall-Smith . ‘Jazz Session’, 19thSeptember, 196212. Things Are Getting Better13. Elsie And Ena14. Richmond Festival15. Kelly Blue16. Troika17. Kazeef18. Persian Party Don Rendell: tenor and soprano saxophones.Graham Bond: alto saxophone.Dick Heckstall-Smith: tenor saxophone.Johnny Burch: piano. Tony Archer: bass. Ted Pope: drums. Steve Race:announcer.
CD 2 Graham Bond Organization‘Jazz Beat’, 22nd January, 1966
1. Wade In The Water2. Only 163. When Johnny Comes Marching Home Graham Bond, Hammond organ, vocals.Dick Heckstall-Smith, saxophones. Mike Falana, trumpet. Ginger Baker, drums.Humphrey Lyttleton, announcer.Bond and Brown BBC Radio Birmingham, 23rd March, 19724. Macumbe5. Milk Is Turning Sour In My Shoes6. Beak Suite Graham Bond: vocals, Hammond and electric piano.Pete Brown: vocals and percussion. Diane Stewart: vocals and percussion. Delisle Harper: bass. Ed Spevock: drums. Pete Drummond: Announcer.Graham Bond and Dick Heckstall-Smith Home tape 19627. Improvisation Graham Bond: alto saxophone.Dick Heckstall-Smith: tenor saxophone Dick Heckstall-Smith Band - Demo 19728. Moses In The Bullrushhourses Graham Bond: Hammond and vocals.Dick Heckstall-Smith: saxophones. (Others unknown).Graham Bond Organization Live 1966/79. What'd I Say?Graham Bond: Hammond and vocals.Dick Heckstall-Smith: saxophones. Jon Hiseman: drums.Graham Bond InitiationLive 1969/7010. Wade In The WaterGraham Bond: Hammond organ, alto saxophone and vocals. Keith Bailey: drums.
CD 3 Graham Bond Initiation BBC ‘Top Gear’, 31st January, 1970.(Maida Vale).
1. Walkin' In The Park/ I Want You (Segue)2. Wade In The Water3. Love Is The Law Graham Bond: Hammond organ and vocals.Diane Stewart: congas and vocals. Dave Usher: flute, tenor saxophone, guitar. Nigel Taylor: bass.Keith Bailey: drums. John Peel: announcer.Graham Bond Initiation BBC John Peel Sunday show, 22nd March, 1970.(Paris Theatre, London).4. Love Is The Law5. Magic Mojo Blues6. The World Will Soon Be Free7. Wade In The Water Graham Bond: Hammond and vocals.Dave Usher: flute, tenor saxophone.Nigel Taylor: bass. Keith Bailey: drums.Kevin Stacey: guitar. John Peel: announcer
CD 4 The Graham Bond Quartet From the EP ‘Jazz with a Twist’, 1962
1. Things Are Getting Better Graham Bond: alto saxophone. Brian Dee: piano.(Possibly Malcolm Cecil: bass and Tony Mann: drums).Graham Bond Out-take from album ‘Love is the Law’, USA 1967.2. Blew Through Graham Bond: keyboards and saxophone.Hal Blaine: drums Graham Bond with Ken Wray and the Joe Palin Trio.Manchester Club 43, 1962.Rehearsal/jam session3. Sack O' Woe4. Mack The Knife5. Work Song6. Oleo7. Things Are Getting Better Graham Bond: alto saxophone. Ken Wray: valve trombone. Joe Palin:piano. Bill Brown: bass. Dave Edwards: drums.