Polarity reversal switch – does it do anything of value?

The thread starts .....

Hi, Am considering buying a pre amp or maybe a phono stage which has a reverse polarity switch as found on some US stuff ie rowland / audio research/levinson and some cd players ie densen. Pre must have a channel balance control and ideally a mono switch. Anyone know if a british company make one ? Remote control is preferred . I prefer to buy british simply because it is easier re repairs / servicing as well as finance . cheers.


Leave a Reply